Thursday 20 August 2009

Exhibition on Monday!!!!

Exhibition opens on Monday the 24th of August....and I am far from ready! AAAAARGGGGHHHHH! Well....when the going gets tough....... Not that I'm too worried (yeah right!)....just that I have actually spread myself way too thinly! It can be done and will be done....but my....! I certainly have a LOT ON MY PLATE!!! at the mo...Need to calm down....need to focus and try not to PANIC!!!! OMG!!! I need a break!!!

I will not panic...I will calm down...I will not panic....I will calm down....I will not panic....I will calm down....AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Don't feel ready for Monday!!!!! But simply have to be ready!!!!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me....going to have to really think on my feet here. How am I going to cram a month's work of art into one weekend? OMG!!!


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment