Tuesday 11 October 2011

In love with handmade

Totally in love with handmade and limited editions! Love the fact that so much passion has gone into production! Beginning to really appreciate handmade craft; bit of an understatement, especially from me, I guess. But lately I only want handmade products....simply love handmade bags. There is a catch though....must be well made handmade! As well produced locally. Not overly convinced about fairtrade! Want to buy from the maker myself! Do not want to buy from a third party!! and most definitely do not want a handmade product that falls apart almost immediately!! Buying from maker is awesome because can so easily take item back to be fixed if need be! But would rather not!!! Well made handmade and I'm a very happy buyer!! because I do understand first hand that a great handmade product takes time and precision! Definitely willing to pay the price!

need some handmade shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment