Monday 30 November 2009

HAVE FUN!!

Creativity for the fun of it is SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE than creativity for monetary value. Took me some time to realise this! Suddenly dawned on me that when I'm playing, I have so much more fun than when I'm consciously trying to create something for sale!! Playing is so EXPERIMENTAL!! Consciously creating can be such a DRAG!!! SO to all you creative people out there....PLAY HARD!!!

Who says a round peg would never fit in a square hole? Find a way to make it fit! Experiment! Dont be precious with the round peg!!

1 comment:

  1. Very well put, I've always said don't try to make the square peg fit in the circle's spot, but this makes me re-think that phrase. I tend to have the best designs when I'm not really focused on making one. So I will take your advice and play harder...Thanks

    ReplyDelete